- This event has passed.
January 28 in Somerville (27 credit package)
January 28, 2020 @ 10:00 am$39.95 – $359
45 minute lecture What Does a Well-Informed Healthcare Consumer Know?
- ‘Well informed’ means different things in the insurance and medical worlds. This lecture focuses on the medical arena and shows why medically well-informed patients enjoy better outcomes at lower costs.
- It will also suggest what brokers can teach their clients so they become medically well informed…and lower cost clients as a result.
After the lecture, take the 3 Self Study exams below.
You must read the texts in advance. You will not be permitted to take the exams otherwise.
All texts available on www.HealthInsuranceCE.com under Gary’s Texts after you login.
- Transparency Metrics Mass course #C11293, 16 credits.
- Fundamental Health Insurance Problems Course #C20195, 8 credits
- Beyond Deductibles Mass course #C92891, 3 credits
Exams take about 20 minutes each after the lecture. Proctors provided. Graded immediately. You should be finished between 11:30 and noon.
|Ethics self study exam on Health Insurance Broker Disclosure Ethics I (3 credits) available for $39.95.
Text available on www.HealthInsuranceCE.com under Gary’s Texts after you login.